- Appointments to Committees - June 2;
- Question on appointments of special advisers - June 7 Q3
- Question on Barnett formula - June 7 Q4
- Question on membership of Lords Reform committee - June 8 Q2
- Question on electoral registration & avoidance of fraudulent registration - June 14 Q1
- Question on Post Legislative scrutiny - June 14 Q4
- Questions on review of parliamentary boundaries - June 15 Q2; June 24 Q3
- Question on savings in the administration of Government - June 24 Q1
Lord Hunt of Kings Heath has requested a Question for Short Debate [QSD] on the government's approach to reform of the House of Lords. Lord Grocott has requested a QSD on the operation of proportional representation for elections to the European Parliament. Arrangements for QSD are made through the Whips Office.
For full information go to "House of Lords Business"