- Chairman, Board of Supervisors (at-large) - covering all of Fairfax County
- District Supervisor - for the Mount Vernon District
- Clerk of the Court - Fairfax County
- Commonwealth Attorney - Fairfax County
- Sheriff - Fairfax County
- Soil and Water Directors - North Virginia Soil and Water Conservation District is governed by a five-member Board of Directors. Three directors are elected in a general election every four years, and two, including a Virginia Cooperative Extension agent serving Fairfax County, are appointed by the Virginia Soil and Water Conservation Board.
- School Board members - A 12-member School Board is elected to four-year terms; one School Board member represents each of nine magisterial (election) districts, and three members serve at large.
Saturday, 3 November 2007
Mt Vernon, Fairfax County, Virginia
Mt Vernon was the home of the first President of the USA, George Washington. Next Tuesday voters in the district of Mount Vernon will be going to the polls. For your information I have posted a link to the sample ballot for the Bucknell; Fort Hunt; Hollin Hall; Sherwood; Stratford; Waynewood; Westgate; Whitman; Woodlawn and Woodley precincts.
The current State Senator "Toddy" Puller http://www.toddy.org/ and State Delegate "Kris" Amundson http://www.amundson.org/ have no opponents on the ballot, though as with all positions electors may write in the name of another person. Other positions up for election are