Washminster

Washminster
Washminster

Monday 11 July 2011

Washminster to take a break

Washminster will be taking a break for a month. It is the summer after all! I have also reached a critical stage in my own research and writing - and could do with locking myself up (not literally) for a short while to concentrate upon moulding the evidence gathered, and the relevant theories considered, into a draft thesis.

Therefore, Washminster will next be published on "the glorious 12th" - the 12th August. I hope that some of my work during the intervening period will produce a rich seam of material which I will publish on Washminster in the coming months. The new academic years for universities begin in August in the US and in October in the UK. Please do let students know of the resources which Washminster can provide - both in terms of new posts and the near Five Year archive of material. May I assure my OU students that as exams approach in September I will be highlighting issues relevant to those exams.

In the meantime I will be continuing to provide a news updating service via Twitter - on 'WM_Alert' - if you would find this service (which concentrates on developments in US, UK, French & EU politics) useful please subscribe.