Washminster

Washminster
Washminster

Friday 11 September 2009

The new NFL Season

The new season has begun. For information on the Washington Redskins you can visit the Redskins website. There is also information available at NFL. If you, like me, are outside the USA, you can subscribe to Gamepass, which allows you to watch all games and some of the associated TV programmes online - and for a limited period afterwards. A great advantage when the time difference makes watching live a little awkward. (Having said that, I didn't intend to stay up to watch President Obama's address to a joint session of Congress on Thursday morning - but woke up just as proceedings began - rather worrying that I have this inbuilt body clock atuned to Washington).

It's unlikely that I will be in Washington during the season - but I can watch the Coventry Jets in Britbowl - and look forward to doing so. It will be played at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium on Sunday September 27th.