Washminster

Washminster
Washminster

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

2010 is finally on its way out - and 2011 beckons. I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year - and look forward to your visits to this blog. I have a lot planned for this blog in 2011. There will be almost a month in which the posts will come from Washington DC - as I undertake interviews and research into a couple of areas that I will be writing about during the year. If you haven't viewed (I use a lot of videos) some of my previous posts from Washington - do visit Washminster archive [Blog Archive - on right hand side]. My visits were in

September 2007
May 2008
October/November 2008 (for the Election Campaign)
January 2010

I also did some pieces on the history of Washington in August 2008.

I will be continuing my series on particular Congresses - so far 93rd (1973-5 - the Watergate investigations) & 94th (1975-77 the Watergate Babies) - and Parliaments - 45th (1970-74)

and we will look in detail at the new rules for the House of Representatives, to build on the ones discussed this year - I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII,

There will be more material particularly relevant to Law and Politics students - so do pass on the details of this to any friends who are studying. Most of all, I'll be commenting on the events of 2011 as they happen.