Washminster

Washminster
Washminster

Saturday 6 February 2010

Superbowl

Tomorrow, at 6pm ET (11pm UK/ Midnight Central European Time) the 44th Superbowl will kick off in Miami. I shall therefore be turning my attention to American football (though, thanks to CNN, BBC 24 and the Internet I will continue to follow political events - and I may even go canvasssing).

This years game will be between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts. For British viewers the good news is that BBC One will be broadcasting the game live. Further details here. Britain will be represented during the half time show - by The Who!

Sadly I am teaching in Leicester at 9am on Monday morning (which means catching the 6:10 from Milton Keynes Central) - so no 'Superbowl Party' with the Coventry Jets for me this year

The NFL superbowl site can be accessed here.